This month's featured games will be:
- Heavy Gear - A Miniatures game that can have echoes of BattleTech of old. It's got Brains in a Jar, how can you say no?
- Magic Draft - Scared of draft because you have never tried it before or have had some bad luck? We have some players lined up to help talk through draft picks as you all draft. It will be an M12 draft to help focus on the core principles of drafting. There will be an entry fee of $10. We'll start the first draft at 1, and if there's enough interest, we'll do another at 5pm.
- Ascension - A popular deck building game that tests your ability to adapt to an ever changing set of cards available. We will have some promos to pass out to players.
- Lords of Waterdeep - A recent board game published by Wizards of the Coast. It's actually a european style worker placement game that has been very well received by the members of Board Game Geek.
- Dixit - A great party and family game. Come up with phrases based on very creative and artistic cards that some of the other players can guess, but not everyone.
Most of the games will be available to play all through the day and are a wide selection of games meant to appeal to different players.
We would like games to start to fire off around 1pm. As always, we will offer an extra 10% off all of the featured games on the Learn to Play Day.
The next learn to play day will be on July 21st.